COVID-19 CURBSIDE APPOINTMENT PROTOCOL
We will not be letting anyone, other than team members, directly into the hospital.
- All scheduled appointments should call 704-932-8111 upon arrival and let us know what space you are in.
- For safety reasons, all pets must be in a cage or carrier. Please let a team member know if you need to borrow one of ours.
- A team member will meet you at your car to collect your pet and will bring them into the clinic for examination.
- The Dr. will call you from the hospital to discuss the examination and treatment plans.
- We ask that you please wait in your car until your pet is returned to you.
- Future appointments and payment will be done by phone before leaving.
- We will follow the above protocol for medications refills and food orders but ask that you call us upon arrival for us to deliver the product to your car.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Due to the serious nature of COVID-19 we are following CDC guidelines of social distancing, which will allow us to stay open so we may continue to provide much needed healthcare to your pets. Thank you for your understanding.