CURBSIDE APPOINTMENT PROTOCOL
We are doing everything that we can to accommodate as many patients as we can, and this includes continuing to operate curbside (we can see more patients this way)
- All scheduled appointments should call 704-932-8111 upon arrival and let us know what space you are in.
- For safety reasons, all pets must be in a cage or carrier. Please let a team member know if you need to borrow one of ours.
- A team member will meet you at your car to collect your pet and will bring them into the clinic for examination.
- The Dr. will call you from the hospital to discuss the examination and treatment plans.
- We ask that you please wait in your car until your pet is returned to you.
- Future appointments and payment will be done by phone before leaving.
- We will follow the above protocol for medications refills and food orders but ask that you call us upon arrival for us to deliver the product to your car.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. At this time we have decided to continue curbside appointments, which will allow us to stay open so we may continue to provide much needed healthcare to your pets. Thank you for your understanding.